Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PRESS PLAY!

Giving great music to the masses…..

I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water.
- Ray Charles


Check out playlists I like to listen to currently at my photoshoots, I feel like music is a big part of life and deserves more attention than it receives. Music is the food for our souls, I believe music changes people, it doesn't lie, and it expresses that which can not be said at times. 

ON Press Play Music Monday we will be introducing new artist (as well as artists we just found out about), interviewing bands, showcasing new Videoshoots, and well anything and everything that has to do with music! Stay tuned for an exclusive Interview with Joey Westwood from Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and much more…

If you have some tunes that you think we should know about, feel free to send in music that you listen to currently to add to playlist, and any concerts or shows coming up!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment